Self-luminous laminated glass for architectural glazing
Focus-on® Fos is a product developed for both safety and aesthetic reasons and is ideal for use in public buildings or interior architecture. Focus-on® Fos not only complies with the authority requirements for safety in public buildings, but also decreases the need for additional light sources in emergency occasions. Our self-luminous glass has the ability to glow for more than 10 hours in a row and its light transmittance values can reach up to 60%. It is constructed meticulously according to European Standards for safety glass, holding all safety properties of laminated glass.
It goes without saying that it can be combined with other PVB films, in order to alter the optical and acoustical properties, and also with other glass products, offering an extensive array of creative opportunities. Focus-on® Fos can be applied both indoors and outdoors.
• Public buildings
• Interior architecture
• Balustrades and balconies
• Long after-glow glass-more than 10 hours
• Combination of safety aspects with creative design opportunities
• Light transmittance values of up to 60%
• Meets authority requirements for safety in public buildings
• Developed according to European Standards for safety glass
• Reduces the need to install additional light sources in public areas for emergency situations
• Combinable with other PVB films, in order to modify optical and acoustical properties